April 2021 Wrap-Up

 

I have a valid excuse for this month being so slow blog-wise... my new job!  I think I'm finally getting into a routine, and I plan to incorporate more reading into it soon!
- Books Read - 
In April, I read one book which was an e-book.
Surviving Savannah by Patti Callahan
- Currently Reading -
- TBR Pile for April - 
(basically all I was supposed to read this past month plus some)
Not Broken by Lyn Hemphill
She's Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
Kisses & Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson
My Epic Spring Break (Up) by Kristin Rockaway
Sunkissed by Kasie West
Get Over 'I Got It' by Elayne Fluker
Spells Trouble by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Woman with the Blue Star by Pam Jenoff
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Homewrecker by Deanna Cameron
This Is for Tonight by Jessica Patrick
The East End Girl in Blue by Fenella J. Miller
The Ivies by Alexa Donne
The Life and Deaths of Frankie D by Colleen Nelson
- Life Update - 
I am now fully trained for two routines at the aquarium, landed a second part-time gig lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons, received my first COVID vaccine, and have taken both the bus and the train out and about (which was a doozy, but I'm learning)!

If you need me, as you can see, I'll be reading.

Post a link to your monthly wrap-up post so I can hear about how your April went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)