March 2021 Wrap-Up

 I'm playing a little bit of catch-up here since I never posted my March Wrap-Up!
- Books Read -
In March, I read three books (all of which were e-books).
Fight for Her by Liz Plum
The Fragile Ones by Jennifer Chase
Ten Words to Live By by Jen Wilkin
- Currently Reading -
- TBR Pile for March -
Not Broken by Lyn Hemphill
Five Ways to Fall Out of Love by Emily Martin
She's Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
Kisses & Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson
My Epic Spring Break (Up) by Kristin Rockaway
- Life Update -
I made it to the East Coast and officially started my new job at The Maritime Aquarium!  They had me jump right in and start working with one of their five seals named Leila whom my mother and I decided was me in pinniped form.  I also work with meerkats and a prehensile-tailed porcupine named Sierra.  Once I get a few more medical things taken care of, I'll also start working with their two tamarins and striped skunk!

The transition hasn't been terrible, but it's still been challenging.  I'm hoping to get into the swing of things and start reading more this month... and not just at the laundromat.

Feel free to post a link to your monthly wrap-up post so I can hear about how your March went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

In My Mailbox (5)

Stacking the Shelves (9)