May 2021 Wrap-Up

 
Last month I had a valid excuse for being MIA blog-wise... this month, not so much.  I'm bummed with how much I've put reading on the back burner and I am honestly in a blogging slump, but I have a whole list of books to review and you bet your biscuits I'm gonna review them!  Just... not as timely as I would hope.  My groove has officially been thrown off.
- Books Read - 
In May, I read three e-books.
She's Too Pretty to Burn by Wendy Heard
*Review coming soon*
- Currently Reading - 
- TBR Pile for June - 
Kisses & Croissants by Anne-Sophie Jouhanneau
What Beauty There Is by Cory Anderson
My Epic Spring Break (Up) by Kristin Rockaway
Get Over 'I Got It' by Elayne Fluker
Spells Trouble by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
The Woman with the Blue Star by Pam Jenoff
Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
Homewrecker by Deanna Cameron
This Is for Tonight by Jessica Patrick
The East End Girl in Blue by Fenella J. Miller
The Ivies by Alexa Donne
The Life and Deaths of Frankie D. by Colleen Nelson
Where Secrets Lie by Eva V. Gibson
Smoke by Darcy Woods
Along for the Ride by Rachel Meinke
Cold Hearted by Serena Valentino
Tell Me When You Feel Something by Vicki Grant
Instructions for Dancing by Nicola Yoon
Paws and Prejudice by Alanna Martin
- Life Update - 
Your girl is officially fully vaccinated!  I feel more comfortable being out and about, but I'm still wearing my mask for the time being because I got used to people not being able to read my lips and, well, "I just can't take it off."

Post a link to your monthly wrap-up post so I can hear about how your May went!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Liebster Award: 2016