Stacking the Shelves (1)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.  It's all about sharing books you've added to your shelves be it physical or virtual.  This means you can include books you buy in a  physical store, or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks.

This week, I've added five books to my shelf!






The first four are being borrowed from the library and the last one was a birthday present!  Not a bad cover to look at, amirite?!

Comments

  1. Hi there Alexis! Your last cover is not bad to look at AT ALL. I don't know any of your other books, but I killed Zoe Spanos did catch my eye.

    Hope you had a wonderful week and that you will have a good weekend ahead!

    https://thereadinghideaway.blogspot.com/2020/11/stacking-shelves-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those books are new to me, but I will check them out. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)