Waiting on Wednesday (22)

Waiting on Wednesday is a daily meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.  It highlights what newly released books us bloggers are most excited to read.

Title: Shine Your Icy Crown
Author: Amanda Lovelace
Synopsis (via Goodreads): “Make them rue the day they underestimated you.”  This is a story about not letting society dictate the limits of your potential. it’s time to take back your power & realize that you don’t need a king in order to be a queen.
My Thoughts: I stumbled on The Princess Saves Herself in This One right after a bad breakup and it helped me remember my worth.  Since it was a library copy, I took pictures of several of the pages to look back on when I need to.  Lovelace's words are strong, straight to the point, and relatable.  I look forward to getting my hands on this book and taking in more of her inspiring words.

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Liebster Award: 2016