January 2021 Wrap-Up

 

Was it just me or did January just fly by?!  Month 1 of 2021 is done!  I've been perusing Pinterest for some blog post inspiration because I want to spice things up a little and a monthly wrap-up was featured on almost every idea list, so I decided to give it a try!  Let's jump right in!
- Books Read -
This past month, I read five books.  Two were physical books and the other three were e-books.

Perfectly Yourself by Matthew Kelly

Making Space by Jayne Hardy
Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen

If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier

Talking to Alaska by Anna Woltz 
*Review coming soon*
- TBR Pile for February -
Playing with Fire by April Henry
Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
The Home Front by DW Hanneken
A Killer's Daughter by Jenna Keman
Destination Anywhere by Sara Barnard
- Life Update -
Oh gosh, where do I begin?  If you didn't know, I am currently an aviculture intern at the International Crane Foundation in Wisconsin (as in birds, not construction).  I only have five weeks left of my term - which blows my mind - so, I've been applying to other positions in the animal care field that I qualify for like nobody's business.  I've had two interviews already this month and have two more lined up for February.

This month, I started a lifestyle blog with a friend of mine!  Check it out here.  I've also been tossing around the idea of creating a bookstagram linked to the blog, but I'm not so sure.  Thoughts?

Finally, I'm working on a project proposal that I think will greatly benefit the youth in my community.  I'm scared and have no idea what I'm doing, but that's normal, right?

Anywho, I hope y'all had a good and healthy start to the new year!  Feel free to post a link to your monthly wrap-up post so I can read all about what you've been up to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)