Waiting on Wednesday (36)

 Waiting on Wednesday was a daily meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and inspired Can't Wait Wednesday hosted by Wishful Endings.  It highlights what newly released books us bloggers are most excited to read.
Title: One Last Stop
Author: Casey McQuiston
Synopsis (via Goodreads): A 23-year-old realises her subway crush is displaced from 1970's Brooklyn, and she must do everything in her power to help her - and try not to fall in love with the girl lost in time - before it's too late . . .

My Thoughts: I don't think I've read an LGBTQ+ book yet and this one sounds like a good one to expand my horizons with!

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

  1. I've heard some good things about this one so I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

In My Mailbox (5)

Stacking the Shelves (9)