Catch Up Reviews

I have been way busier than I thought I would be this summer (although I was expecting to be busy) but that hasn't stopped me from reading (despite the fact it stopped me from blogging). So here is a quick catch up of what I have read so far.

Title: Take a Bow
Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
Rating: 5
Notes: I'm in love with anything Elizabeth Eulberg so while I was reading this, I knew I was going to love it.




Title: The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet
Author: Erin Dionne
Rating: 3
Notes: Cute book, but I wouldn't consider it young adult. Hamlet didn't seem like an eighth grader to me...

Title: Notes From An Accidental Band Geek
Author: Erin Dionne
Rating: 4
Notes: After recently starting marching band, I could relate to a lot of stuff in this book and I really enjoyed it.




Title: Slide
Author: Jill Hathaway
Rating: 5
Notes: I really hope this lady writes more because she can write one heck of a serial killer novel that's perfect for young adults.

Title: How to Save a Life
Author: Sara Zarr
Rating: 5
Notes: I really loved the ending- There was no sudden end and it seemed like the perfect way to wrap up the plot.




I would recommend all of these (my favorites being Slide and Take a Bow) to all teens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016