More Catch Up Reviews

So, I keep reading but tell myself that I'm too lazy to write a full review. *sigh* I promise to write a full review for Shatter Me next week. Until then, here are two more short reviews.

Title: Anna and the French Kiss
Author: Stephanie Perkins
Rating: 5
Notes: First of all, where can I find me some St. Clare?!? I really enjoyed this book because I could relate, like I'm sure most teen girls, to the 'I like him, he likes her, she likes him' relationship deal.

Title: Dash and Lily's Book of Dares
Author: Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Rating: 4
Notes: After reading this, I really want to try the whole notebook scavenger hunt thing that Dash and Lily did. The only thing that upset me was Lily character wise. She didn't really seem like she was sixteen...

(Sorry for the lack of cover images... Blogger is not cooperating in any way, shape or form, this morning.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016