Waiting on Wednesday (2)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post that highlights books we are excited to read hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine.

(Yeah, Blogger still isn't cooperating with me... I think it's just my computer. Which is even worse.)

Title: Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality
Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
Synopsis: A hilarious new novel from Elizabeth Eulberg about taking the wall out of the wallflower so she can bloom. Beauty is a beast, and it's been making Lexi's life miserable. Her mother is spending all the family's savings on her sister's beauty pagaent "career" -- and her sister is only seven years old. Then there are the girls at school who think their appearance gives them the divine right to everything -- including the boy Lexi has a crush on. Lexi's always been on the periphery -- the girl best friend, the girl who guys never think of kissing, the girl with "the great personality." But enough's enough -- Lexi is going to stop wallflowering and start blooming.

My Thoughts: It's another freakin' Elizabeth Eulberg book. Of course I'm excited for this! The story itself sounds really interesting. I know girls who are in beauty pagents and stuff like that (plus, who hasn't seen Toddlers & Tiaras?) but I'm curious to see what it would be like from another family member point of view.

What are you waiting on?

Comments

  1. Ooo, this sounds brilliant! I think I'll add it to my TBR list. Thanks for sharing it!

    And thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds it would be a fun read. Great pick. Thank you for sharing it. :) Thank you for stopping by my WoW..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great and I know what book your talking about without having to see the cover :) Great pick this week and I hope your computer starts working better! Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fun one! I hadn't heard of it before so onto my list it goes :)

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really interesting! It sounds really fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Liebster Award: 2016