Back To School Read-a-Thon Closing Post


After failing my first Read-a-Thon, I was kinda nervous about this one. I am proud to say I feel VERY accomplished the second time around. My goal was to read five books in five days; my final result ended with four books in five days.

Books Read:
The List by Siobhan Vivian
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
First Frost by Jennifer Estep
That Boy by Jillian Dodd

I enjoyed the books that I was determined to finish and will post reviews within a couple days. This week has been crazy for me with dance pictures, dance rehearsal, dance recitals (TOMORROW!) and two swim meets. Crazy, crazy. I promise they will get done though... Eventually. =) If you participated in Katie's Back to School Read-a-Thon, how did you do? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)