In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is a daily meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It features the books we got this week to read and review.

This is what I got this week:

Bought:
The Rock Star's Daughter by Caitlyn Duffy

Hidden Gem by India Lee

Swim by Jennifer Weiner

The Girl in the Converse Shoes by Yanitza Garcia

I found all of these for FREE on iBooks yesterday and thought I would give them a try. (= I do recognize the first one from Wattpad, so who knows? Maybe I will publish a book someday... (; And about the last book, I LOVE Converse. :P

What did you get this week?

Comments

  1. I got Just Swim a few months ago it looks pretty good. I hope you enjoy everything and thanks for checking out my IMM =)

    Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice haul! Hidden Gem looks really cool! Thanks for checking out my IMM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following via Blogaholic:) please visit my blog at http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
    I love your haul! I got two free amazon reads that rocked. The binding by L. Filloon and Ageless by Cege Smith:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

Liebster Award: 2016

Stacking the Shelves (9)