Waiting on Wednesday (33)

 Waiting on Wednesday was a daily meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and inspired Can't Wait Wednesday hosted by Wishful Endings.  It highlights what newly released books us bloggers are most excited to read.
Title: It's Kind of a Cheesy Love Story
Author: Lauren Morrill
Synopsis (via Goodreads): After her mother gave birth to her in the bathroom of a local pizzeria, Beck Brix been given the dubious privilege of having minor fame, free pizza for life, and a guaranteed job when she turns sixteen—a job she unfortunately can’t afford to turn down.  Stuck with her geeky co-workers instead of taking Instagram-ready shots with her wealthy, photogenic friends, Beck finally realizes what she’s spent her whole life trying to hide: that Hot ‘n Crusty is a part of her.  Then disaster strikes the beloved pizza parlor that’s become like home, and Beck realizes that it takes losing something to really know what it’s worth. 

My Thoughts: This was another blogger's pick last week and I immediately put it on my to-read list.  Who wouldn't want free pizza for life?!  Speaking of which, do you believe that pineapple belongs on pizza?  What are your favorite pizza toppings?  

What are you waiting on this week?

Comments

  1. I know I wouldn't mind free pizza for the rest of my life. :-) This sounds like a fun novel. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

In My Mailbox (5)

Stacking the Shelves (9)